- Math Debate – OU Ljuben Lape, Skopje
- MathDebate Conference – Union of researcher of Macedonia – SIM Skopje, Ohrid
- Math Debates Events – CyMS, Nikosia
- MATHDebate Training Course – CyM, Larnaka,
IO1: Analysis of teaching methodology
– make a survey of math teaching methodology and other activities involving math
– specify the new technologies and the methodologies in use
– do research, collect best practices in and outside Europe.
– realise the partial report at national level (Cyprus);
IO2: Developing of MATHDebate method and e-platform
– contribute the development of the e- platform and e-forum, selecting the digital resources, software and tools, and make a preparation for tutoria;
IO3: Guidelines and Guidebook of MATHDebate method
the design made in O2 in order to plan the method for collecting the opinions
and suggestions of students through the platform
– Collect suggestions and reasoning made by students and analysis
– Edit the development of the collection into guidelines to be used by students and teachers
– Develop the Guidebook in the form of an e-book. First final version in English.
– Coordinate the translation of the Guidebook into the partner languages.
– provide instruments for testing the effectiveness of the e-platform and guidelines.
IO4: Evaluation and reports for MATHDebate method
every action made, as a part of the evaluation process
– Provide testing instruments for evaluation and self-evaluation to measure students achievements.
- Evaluation report for MATHDebate teaching methodEvaluation and report for using e-platform and mesure the results of learning proces
IO5: Development of training courses for teachers for using the MATHDebate method, as a new method for increasing the motivation for learning Mathematics.
– adapt the contents to develop a structured course on using the MATH Debate method;
– define the learning objectives
– Prepare for EU and national accreditation of training courses for teachers
for using the MATHDebate method.
Topics of the Project